Og bounce

Damian reef boi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Messages
590
Reaction score
276
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a og bounce the size of the nail on my pinky for 60$ I was going to try and feed it every day should I do it or no.
 
Are you already feeding your tank?
Yes they will eat ab+, reef roids and crushed mysis shrimp. I have some the size of large sharpie marker tips and they especially like the reef roids ab+ mix. It may take a cpl weeks for it to acclimate before it starts eating. I have a bounce that just barely developed a mouth thats eating reef roids now.
 
Where do you live and where can I get one this size for 60$?
Lol I'm in el paso TX and it was at one of the lfs here. They were supposed to sell it for 800 to an ebay buyer but then it just decided to float in the rocks, but yesterday it was there on the sand bed all shrunk up and I just asked them for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new