• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG bounces available

Item Price
300-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheSaltLife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
20
Location
Asheboro, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OG bounces available, will send pics of the momma if wanted



IMG_8086 2.jpeg

IMG_8087 2.jpeg

IMG_8084 2.jpeg

IMG_8088 2.jpeg

IMG_8085 2.jpeg
 
Sorry trying to sent pm but doesn’t work can u sent pm to me ? Thanks
 
Can you let me know the pricing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new