• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Bounces

Item Price
$325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Canadrian

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
76
Reaction score
44
Location
San Francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both are WYSIWYG and the same price

DOA policy – I will do my best to work with you if there are any issues. As I cannot control delivery delays, if something is lost due to UPS or FedEx errors, we can discuss solutions that are fair to both parties.

Shipping will be $50

Please PM me with any questions
IMG_0025.jpeg
 
Both are still available. Buyer backed out of first one
 
Last edited:
Bottom OG Sold. Top one is still available. DM if interested or best offer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new