OG Crayola Plana

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big E
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Big E

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
2,581
Reaction score
4,151
Location
Willoughby, OH
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have not seen this coral for the last 3-4 years. Anyone still have it?

This is my mini colony. I saved a small spec when my main colony died about 2.5 years ago.

crayola Plana 020426.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new