• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Godzilla Bounce Yuma

Item Price
$400-$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

The_Bearded_Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All prices listed are shipped prices. Discounts for multiples purchased.


IMG_6342.jpeg

$500 - two dime sized

IMG_6375.jpeg

$500 - half dollar size

IMG_6369.jpeg

$475 - over a quarter size

IMG_6371.jpeg

$400 - nickel size, has additional baby under skirt.
 
Can you post a picture of the mother?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new