• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Godzilla Bounce

SonReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some OG Godzilla for sell, each is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Mother is in the middle(not for sell) she's on a 4 inches plate when fully open she about 5 inches as you can see on the photo.
$500 each some already had baby on the rock, depending on locations buyer pay for shipping. Serious buyer only please!

Godzilla.JPG

OP
OP
SonReef

SonReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Video , front view!

Attachments

• IMG_7553.MOV
    44 MB
OP
OP
SonReef

SonReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do I start, due to a large amount of people and only 6 Godzilla available plus a pairs which I did not post. (special price for those who wanted the pais) I will message each message according to my inbox. I will go to FedEx today to get the box for all of it and will give the correct price on shipping since there are so many locations. All 6 Godzilla are about the same size except for one which it slightly larger. There are two which had multiples babies on it and I will not be surprise all other might have as well. I just wanted to be fair to everyone, since most are not close to Boston where you can drop by and select. After all is gone, I won't have any to sell for the next two years. I will message every mail I receive , Thank you!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back