• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Godzilla Mushrooms

Item Price
250-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

f8thless

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Messages
668
Reaction score
77
Location
Queens, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling a couple Godzilla Mushrooms to fund new equipment!

For size reference, all of them are on 1-1/8" frag plugs.

A1-SOLD - *large bounce growing in already
A2-$250
A3-SOLD

Local pick up is preferred but will ship for $50.

Standard DOA: Shipped UPS Overnight. My DOA policy is replacement if the same coral is available or refund if it is not, no refund on shipping. I must receive clear video of the unboxing of deceased coral in the untampered sealed bag within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for losses due to UPS delays.

PXL_20260720_192311588-EDIT.jpg


20260213_122635-EDIT.jpg

PXL_20260720_192214141~2.jpg

PXL_20260720_192219441~2.jpg

PXL_20260720_192228730~2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Adding one more, $600 shipped. Next to a 1-1/8" plug for size reference.



13900.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new