• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Godzilla Shroom

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A0F6721E-5116-4EF7-A147-6B322C0DF06A.png

Once they bounce they are serious looking. I love mine

OP
OP
noahreefer

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it’s the colors that set the OG and regular Godzilla apart. The regular has an orange and a purplish coloring while the OG also has green.

SonReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to Hijack this forum from someone selling this Shroom. I created a video 3 days ago . This will help people who wanted a Godzilla. Colors/size/ages of each. On this video you will see three Godzillas , one on left (4 years old) (4 inches) one on right ( 3yrs) (4 inches +) and middle (1yr) (2 inches) all babies are on top . As this shroom get older the color changes to more purple but the green/purple bubbles still. I do see many people claim theirs to be Godzilla but after 4 years of taking care of this shroom I can tell in person if it a real deal or not. I have see first hand of this Original mother which all Godzilla come from. The bubbles on it is about two thumbs put together. Those who do get a chance to acquire one of this shroom and grow it to a larger size I can tell you it's a joy to see it everyday! I have seem many bounces and have owned them , most bounce will have bubbles in the middle here and there but it NOT the same as owning one Godzilla! Do your research before you decided to buy one.

Last edited:

Boston reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to Hijack this forum from someone selling this Shroom. I created a video 3 days ago . This will help people who wanted a Godzilla. Colors/size/ages of each. On this video you will see three Godzillas , one on left (4 years old) (4 inches) one on right ( 3yrs) (4 inches +) and middle (1yr) (2 inches) all babies are on top . As this shroom get older the color changes to more purple but the green/purple bubbles still. I do see many people claim theirs to be Godzilla but after 4 years of taking care of this shroom I can tell in person if it a real deal or not. I have see first hand of this Original mother which all Godzilla come from. The bubbles on it is about two normal thumbs put together. Those who do get a chance to acquire one of this shroom and grow it to a large size I can tell you it's a joy to see it everyday! I have seem many bounces and have owned them , most bounce will have bubbles in the middle here and there but it NOT the same as owning one Godzilla! Do your research before you decided to buy one.

I got a chance to see sons Godzilla’s in person while I picked one up yesterday. If you are considering a Godzilla, pull the trigger. I have over 30 bounce shrooms, and this is my new favorite. The color is super vivid and the vesicles are some of the largest I’ve personally seen in a shroom. Beautiful piece noahreefer, someone is going to be very happy. glws!

OP
OP
noahreefer

noahreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a chance to see sons Godzilla’s in person while I picked one up yesterday. If you are considering a Godzilla, pull the trigger. I have over 30 bounce shrooms, and this is my new favorite. The color is super vivid and the vesicles are some of the largest I’ve personally seen in a shroom. Beautiful piece noahreefer, someone is going to be very happy. glws!
Appreciate it!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1588801606029.png

Congrats on the sale! What do I call this one? It looks like yours, @AriMiko43. @SonReef

SonReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s so much Editing! Doesn’t looks close to a OG Godzilla!

Last edited:

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw, it was sold to me as Godzilla Yuma not OG Godzilla and was sub $100. I'm still trying to decipher what is what in regards to the Godzilla nomenclature.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the only one one for sale.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back