• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Jawbreakers mushroom

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RafaelsReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
206
Reaction score
61
Location
Richmond, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms of Service . YES I have read the terms and agree to them

Shipping is $50 via Fedex overnight by 12 pm local time where available. I am an experienced shipper, would rather ship to locations with temps above 45 degrees.

Lineage: KMaintl Inc, OG Jawbreakers/Tye dye Mushroom . It develops colors in order, first in red. Then you get some spots or streaks of green. If you get lucky you can get purple, I’ve never seen one get purple. I heard it needs to be over 8 years old to possible get the color purple

I am not responsible for shipping delays but will do my best to work out any issues.

Standard DOA. You have 2 hours from delivery to send a pic of the coral dead in the sealed bag. I will only refund if I don’t have a replacement.
I have dime size for $40-$60 but rather not ship them
Located in California Sf

A. 2 + inches wide and a baby . Mat is spreading so it’s dropping babies. You have red and green spots and streaks . Age:1 year
$150
B9CF4891-DD2D-44E3-B218-DFA4E6AB681F.jpeg 6A2A0B37-401A-4F13-982D-5FF8946743FC.jpeg 0A9F0EA1-03F0-4ADF-AD8B-9A36861A3A0C.jpeg
B. 3 inches + 1 baby $450 Age: 4-5 years
90797AB6-2D23-4EB4-83A0-CCF547EBC74A.jpeg C940E567-489E-4DB1-9F9A-96832386C409.jpeg 3D4BEBCA-5ACD-4C5D-B1FF-6AA93AABD13F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new