OG Mummy Eye Reversing Color?

CaliforniaCrisp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
264
Reaction score
10
Location
Sacramento
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a nice size colony of an OG mummy eye in my 29g biocube under rapidLEDs. I decided to frag it up and give it to my buddy. He placed it in his 29g with a kessile and within a month is seems to almost of reversed colors and now I want it back! What's the cause of this? Could it really be the lights?

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1363585198.786667.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1363585219.353023.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
That is some phenomenal growth for a month, but I had one do the same thing, it eventually went back to a ridiculously bright green with red eyes...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new