• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG UC Ironman blastos

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r, up for grab us a mini colony of this legit og uc Ironman Blastos. There’s mama head(1.5” when fully open) and 10 babies all around her, so a total of 11heads.

DOA- I must get clear pic/video within 1hr of arrival, corals must be in my bag(unopened). If DOA does occur, I’ll either refund or replace. I am not responsible for any carrier errors.

If y’all have any questions please PM me. Y’all have a great Monday!

wysiwyg $1800 shipped, thanks

2988C160-49F6-44BB-B4E3-709F87DF8FB8.jpeg

382D86B8-35DD-4A8F-A83A-B15244D9A162.png

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for the sick OG Ironman colony!

Got any PD's?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a list, I'd love to get in line for a frag.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does this take to grow those babies? I heard blastos grow very slow! I am wanting to buy one but now I am thinking I should wait since I am still a pretty new reefer and hate to loose such an expensive piece. I cant seem to get flow right in a small 36 gallon and have separate flow zones so maybe I will wait until; I upgrade to a much bigger tank!!

OP
OP
Sea_Monkey

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does this take to grow those babies? I heard blastos grow very slow! I am wanting to buy one but now I am thinking I should wait since I am still a pretty new reefer and hate to loose such an expensive piece. I cant seem to get flow right in a small 36 gallon and have separate flow zones so maybe I will wait until; I upgrade to a much bigger tank!!

I am not sure, growth rates vary from tank to tank.

Yes, if you’re new to the reefing world. I would wait on high end until you get a hang of things. There’s always a spot for a coral in your tank, just gotta find that sweet spot for that coral. Welcome to the reefing world!

Btw this frag is SOLD. Thanks

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for advise. I am not really that new, its been 2 years but I am new to buying corals again! I was off to a very rocky start so kind of leary and have spent over 2000 or more on mediocre corals lately so I should see how I do with them. I lost almost all of my corals from a crash from salinty being to low for a month or more and dint realize my refractometer was off and needed to be calibrated. DUH! lol Newbie mistake..lol Then I let my nitrites bottom out and got dinos and lost about 1/3 and now that i have spent all this money I think dinos are back! LOL I guess they werent truly gone but in hiding or something! But I will see how I fare with all these new corasl then add some higher end ones. Although. I alredy bought 6 expensive torches so I cant really say mediocre really! But not as expensive as the high end blastos! I have lost 2 regular blastos before as well and I have 2 more regular ones so hopefully all goes well. I will be checking back from time to time If you dont mind!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back