• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG WWC Bounce !! **SOLD**

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have two OG Bounce for sale. WYSIWYG.

075E95FF-F059-46D8-9BF9-CB987C9524F0.jpeg

This is a 1 1/8” frag plug. Roughly the size of a dime. $285 SHIPPED

9F011C80-FCED-4195-A82E-EFBB0A900C6E.jpeg

This one is a BEAUTY! It’s also on a 1 1/8” frag plug. It’s going to be a gem as it gets bigger. Numerous huge bubbles like it’s Momma below! $325 Shipped

8C0F5FC8-184F-4446-860F-8A1B631CAC44.jpeg

In the unlikely event a coral arrives DOA, immediately PM or text me a picture of the dead coral, in the sealed container and I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. I am also not responsible for shipping problems, but I think we could work something out that’s fair for both of us. Please see my history for all the positive reviews from past coral sales. I ship healthy, pest free corals at great prices!

Please understand, I can’t be accountable for what happens to the coral once you open the container. Especially regarding what kind of coral dip you use, such as CoralRX. I personally use the home made Bayer dip because the former caused the tissue to fall off of too many coral shipments for me. If there is a problem with the coral while it’s in the container, I will take full responsibility! But I can’t after you’ve dipped and placed the coral in your tank. However, I will work with you to get you a replacement at a discounted price if the coral is available. Please PM me with any questions!
Thanks!

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SweetReefOH What part of ohio you rep?NEO,NWO,SEO,SWO, or Central Ohio

I'm from NEO(lived my whole life and working in an live in NWPA(and sell frags locally within two hours,Youngstown(closest 25 mins),Clevland(medium hour),Pittsburgh)far hor and a half

Have you ever bought any pieces aquacultured here in ohio from Eye catching corals, Tidal gardens,CSEA,Reef systems,Triton or Lazys coral house? Ohio has some dedicated reefers and alot more people are getting into aquaculture and ditching freshwater and moving on to salt around here;which is crazy because of how far inland we are.ohio and Pennsylvania were always know keeping freshwater ...but now it seems we almost have as many people in saltwater as florida or MD becoming a new hotspot for hot corals and now we even have our own coral exporter locally within a 30 min drive which I would have never even dreamed possible with local resources and zoning

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your bounce is beautiful
Lazy is a friend and he’s about 5 minutes from me.
Has awesome pieces love his rra wolverine is so different way different than rrc or anybody elses I've seen or ran
@Lazy original colony

Attachments

• image_dcdcb0e4-62e7-49ef-aead-fc0328f63a3d_large.jpg
    image_dcdcb0e4-62e7-49ef-aead-fc0328f63a3d_large.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 23

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think tck pikachu gets mislabeled as wolverine alot or vice versa I can't really remember this guy explains it l...lol sorry not to hijack thread I was just curious what part of ohio you were from fairborn huh that's cool how do you like living in western ohio?

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back