Oh how bad I want this fish

How bad I want a tank big enough to house a fish like that.
 
How bad I want a tank big enough to house a fish like that.

Could you imagine that bad boy? I personally wouldn't do anything shy of 20 feet long, and 10 feet wide. The main reason I'll never be able to own one, however at 15 years old I have plenty of time to work up for it.
 
Dream tank for sure. Water change would cost a small fortune.
 
I don't think I have ever seen a fish listed on LA with a min tank size of 1000 gallons. She is very pretty though.
 
Man, I often thought of converting my tank for Shark and Rays, but not once did I look at that one!! WOW
 
The Port Jackson is my favorite shark of all time, they are gorgeous!
 
Time to pick up a 500 gal stock tank from fleet farm... SW pond :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new