Oh my coral, make it

  • Thread starter Thread starter FernFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FernFish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
356
Reaction score
241
Location
El Cajon
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this hammer from Aqua SD, will it make it?

IMG_1822.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hard to tell, it looks stressed from shipping but the flesh around the sides looks pretty good. Give it a dip and time to acclimate
You recommend I put them on the sand at first first and then higher up
 
update looking better

IMG_1829.jpeg
IMG_1829.jpeg

Looks good , , , , , , Moderate light and water flow and feed it mysis shrimp 2-3x a week and assure Phosphate does not become elevated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new