Oh my gosh! Sooooo delicious!

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
631
Reaction score
759
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The in-laws didn't want their fancy cuisinart coffee maker anymore and gave it to us. It has a burr grinder built right in and is fully programmable. To make a long story short, a burr grinder makes such a superior cup of coffee compared to the blade grinder I was using with my ancient Mr. Coffee. I have had so much coffee this morning that I'm a bit jittery. Wow, Starbucks and caribou coffee won't be getting my money anymore. This coffee is like nectar from god! LOL
 
Last edited:
Lol nice...I am still using our Keurig, making one cup of delicious coffee at a time :-) To be honest, I can't really tell the difference between a bad and good cup of coffee...they all seem to taste the same to me.
 
I use a burr grinder for French press coffee. I also just dusted off my old Cuisinart maker with the builtin grinder. It is a blade grinder though. It is better than the Keurig and when I am working from home, I make a pot. The coffee is hotter than the Keurig and definitely better. Not to mention cheaper.
 
Lol nice...I am still using our Keurig, making one cup of delicious coffee at a time :) To be honest, I can't really tell the difference between a bad and good cup of coffee...they all seem to taste the same to me.

There was a time when I couldn't tell the difference between Folger's and the best cup of coffee in the world. The more I drank the more I could tell the difference. You've heard of wine snobs, I guess I'm a coffee snob. LOL ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new