Ok help me design my tank real quick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,860
Reaction score
122,453
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok help me design my tank real quick!! ;)

I am pulling the trigger on this in a day or two and want your opinion.

The tank specs:
60Lx32Wx24H 200g
Starfire front and sides
Euro Braced
External Over flow

Questions:
1. What size holes should I do for the drain and return?
2. Will there be a problem with this size eurobraced?
3. How big should the overflows or overflow be?
4. What do you honestly think of the dimensions?
 
Last edited:
you should have 2, 1 1/2" drains, 2 1" returns.

You overflow should be around 24" of linear teeth on your overflow to surface skim efficiently.

Thats what was told to me when i was getting quotes for similar sizes.
 
you should have 2, 1 1/2" drains, 2 1" returns.

You overflow should be around 24" of linear teeth on your overflow to surface skim efficiently.

Thats what was told to me when i was getting quotes for similar sizes.

Thats the type of info I was looking for. Any more suggestions? Do you think it's tall enough?
 
Very Happy with both of my Ocea tanks. I love my starphire glass frag tank. I was gone to Louisiana when Ty delivered it and when I returned I was wowed. Yes they have great prices. We are going to replace all of our tanks in the future. Ty is also a good person.
 
I met them at the swap and was sold!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new