OK its time...SUPERBOWL PICKS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter obi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It will be the most watched television program in history and the Saints will win their first NFL Championship with a final score of 41 - 37.

Who Dat!
 
Last edited:
Both the Saints and Colts are extremely complex teams. In the end I think the experience of the Colts will lead them to a win.
 
I predict that the Colts and Saints will play in the Superbowl.










Oh, sorry....we already know that.

Saints FTW, of course!
 
I'll definitely take the Colts over the (s)Aints. I say 30-14 Colts and the Saints still Aint got no Championship. First Super Bowl Appearance, First Super Bowl loss..:xd:
 
I predict the Saints win, 31-17. Also, they will do an on-sides kick to start the 2nd half. And Drew Brees wins MVP.

Pretty good, huh!

WHO DAT!
 
I'm glad the Saints won... the city needed it... yay for them... :)

although, I feel bad for Manning throwing the interception... kinda like Favre.... ;)
 
It wasn't so much Manning throwing an interception as it was Porter stepping up and getting an interception. The pass was well thrown and accurate, Porter just anticipated it and went and stepped in front. He has been doing that all season!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new