Ok still learning, so bare with me

Brinkfish312

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
11
Location
Shreveport, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What the heck is a Troll? I saw this somewhere, and I think I have an idea, but would like to know for sure. And no, not the short hairy creatures... LOL
 
My definition is someone that comes in and sets up shop just with the intent on antagonizing the general flow of things. Whether it to be as un informative as possible or to create chaos on any level. I'm sure there's an interweb definition somewhere but I haven't looked for it.
 
Troll is when you drag a fishing line behind a boat. So a person on the internet trolling for attention; an idiot who makes sarcastic or provocative remarks because he/she is hiding in their mommy's basement. Get it?
 
LOL
ok, in this instance I believe they were referring to a business on the forum. So these people set up fake profiles with silly questions for what end goal?
 
Someone who goes out of their way to cause trouble on Internet forums and tries to get a reaction out of people.
The most common ones I've seen are people on YouTube saying irrelevant and ignorant religious or racial slurs on a video.
Most people fall into a trap of trying to "change their mind" but it never works!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new