old friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter cee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes it was. I saw you Brandon but never got over to say hi. Also saw a few familiar faces I did say hi to and some I didn't get to. If I didn't say anything please forgive me.
 
Nice to see you to Dave! My tank is
Overgrown so swing by sometime I'll load you up. What are you collecting these days?
I did see fish doc to but it was hard to catch people
 
Nice to see you to Dave! My tank is
Overgrown so swing by sometime I'll load you up. What are you collecting these days?
I did see fish doc to but it was hard to catch people

It's still all about the acros! I'd love to come by someday and see the huge colonies I know you've got hiding in there! Maybe later in the month after we get back from my nephews graduation party at Baylor.
 
I was at a wedding!!!!! :(
 
It's still all about the acros! I'd love to come by someday and see the huge colonies I know you've got hiding in there! Maybe later in the month after we get back from my nephews graduation party at Baylor.

I'm a Baylor bear too!
 
Almost all of the old salts. I go to swaps as much to see people as I do to get my crack fix ;).
 
Wish I had made it, but it was my first weekend off of the new job. Didn't wanna tempt myself before the paychecks started coming in!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new