Old magnesium pouches. Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter usfpaul82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

usfpaul82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
137
Reaction score
47
Location
Lakeland, Fl
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all. I have a couple of these old magnesium pouches from BRS. They are discontinued and pretty old but I think I can still use them? I don’t think these are 1 gallon mixes but I can’t remember how much water to mix with them. Does anyone know?

6B358B50-3304-42B9-92B7-3F08C2BCA430.jpeg
 
I think those are the 1 gallon pre-mixed pouch. The old mix was about 8 cups total if I remember correctly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new