• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Old School Chalice - Mummy Eye & Miami Hurricane

kilgoretrout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
266
Reaction score
134
Location
American Fork Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Here is another ad, but with my old school chalice! Shipping a flat $50; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

About 6 weeks ago I took apart some rock work and broke my Miami hurricane and my mummy eye into two pieces each. So, I can sell the two smaller ones together, or all four. I want to sell one of each per package. Both are healed from being taken down.

Smaller Pack: $100 + shipping SOLD
Larger Pack: $175 + shipping

I'll try and get some comparison images as the day progresses, to show you size. They are much larger than they appear in photos.

I've priced these to sell, I feel.

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions!

Thanks so much for looking!


 
Last edited:
Getting caught up on PM's. Asked for specific images on the Larger Pack: $175 + shipping.

Here they are:





Bottom & Top Left On This Image
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new