Old shop closes in Amsterdam

Liron Mishal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
219
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Amsterdam for a business trip and thought I would stop at a local shop.
I was welcomed by a super friendly couple and bought some stuff..
After chatting a little bit, the owner told me that they will be closing the store at the end of the month.
Apparently the internet, city taxes and parking drove them to permanently close their doors.
They have been in the business for over 100 years.

If you in Amsterdam, I suggest paying them a visit while they are still open, prices are great!

That's the sign in the shop for those of you who can read it (i can't )
20191106_134911.jpg
 
Sad to hear when an old brick and mortar closes...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new