Old t5

mikesilverado8888

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
335
Reaction score
48
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have 6 t5 bulbs I just replaced 3 and have 3 older ones. Last night the 3 older one durned out is that normal?
 
When I ran t-5s I would usually buy all the bulbs and I would replace them slowly over a week or so I've never had any that would just stop all together though. But I guess that could happen
 
I think the odds of three bulbs going at the same time are pretty slim. If so, go out a buy a lottery ticket NOW!

By chance are these three bulbs on the same ballast? I'd be looking at the ballast first.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new