Old tank back new build in progress

TheFrag

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Messages
62
Reaction score
74
Location
Odessa
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have cycled my Lifeguard 14.26 Peninsula.
I am now in the process of building my Waterbox X60.2. All I need is one more Prime 16HD , one 3D REEFING shade/diffuser, 2 Nero power heads, and skimmer. I have everything else.

IMG_7754.jpeg
 
My Euphylia looking happy
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new