Oldest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice to see a older crowd. 65
 
I hope to still be reefing when I'm 75! Glad to know you're still reefing. I'm 55, and was already thinking about this!
 
I hope to still be reefing when I'm 75! Glad to know you're still reefing. I'm 55, and was already thinking about this!
No keep it up as long as I can...but downsized to only my 65...had a nano 10...too much to service...also doing softees...much less chemistry to worry about...and just put in a 20 gal sump ( a friend did it)...thinking of passing on the torch of The Catskill Reef when I'm 75 in November...not a techy and its a chore keeping things active although I'll stay on as one of the administrators...health and energy are the main enemies when you get old...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new