• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Oman Clown Pair - $500 - NYC UWS Pickup Only

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Jon!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful health. Great playful personality. In my tank for >1 year. They eat everything. Need to lighten my bioload. I'll have them in a bucket or bag for you when you arrive. Sorry I can't accommodate people coming to look. Female is roughly 3.5 inches, male is about inches. Female has gorgeous lyre tail. Screenshot 2025-08-26 at 12.23.57 PM.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2400.mov
    15.2 MB
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new