OMG!!! Babies

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandie66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You might want to consider adding a small sponge filter. It'll create bubbles that keep the surface tension of the water broken, so the babies cannot get stuck in it. And it will suck in the extra food that doesn't get eaten! :)
 
Believe it or not I could not find one. I checked every pet store in town and Walmart. This was the tiniest filter I could find and it seems ok so far. It makes very little movement at the top. I am hoping this will be ok.

You might want to consider adding a small sponge filter. It'll create bubbles that keep the surface tension of the water broken, so the babies cannot get stuck in it. And it will suck in the extra food that doesn't get eaten! :)
 
where did you purchase these dwarf sea horses from? my girlfriend has been wanting a dwarf tank since we started reefing together but all the other fish and corals need too much flow for sea horses.

seahorsecorral.com is wonderful tank raised
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new