Omg!!! Check Out this Hitchhiker

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tip of the skirt is bright pink - So cool
Anyone know the name of this zoa? I place all new zoas in the bottom of my tank for at least a month or more when I checked this morning I saw this... so surprised
IMG_4559.JPG

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tip of the skirt is bright pink - So cool
Anyone know the name of this zoa? I place all new zoas in the bottom of my tank for at least a month or more when I checked this morning I saw this... so surprised
IMG_4559.JPG
No way you got a speckled krak as a hitchhiker

OP
OP
larangcon

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way you got a speckled krak as a hitchhiker

Nope, not a speckled krak, the face is pink and the skirt has an alternating pink and green stripe running from the tip to the face where the lines are solid pink with a green background

OP
OP
larangcon

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rubble was tucked almost inside one of the bottom caves, I just saw a glowing pink and green this morning and placed it near the top where I place all my zoas

OP
OP
larangcon

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After searching, I finally found out it's a Pink Krakatoa - what a pleasant surprise. Not sure to whom I purchase this from but it was so tiny that I did not notice it from a frag hitchhiker from one of the purchase of an original zoa frag that did not make the acclimation or the trip from shipping and melted away, anyway this hitchhiker Pink Krakatoa did make it from the dead zoa frag plug. So, to the seller that I purchase the zoa frag from - Thank you so much for this nice surprise whoever you are...

Capitol Reef Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After searching, I finally found out it's a Pink Krakatoa - what a pleasant surprise. Not sure to whom I purchase this from but it was so tiny that I did not notice it from a frag hitchhiker from one of the purchase of an original zoa frag that did not make the acclimation or the trip from shipping and melted away, anyway this hitchhiker Pink Krakatoa did make it from the dead zoa frag plug. So, to the seller that I purchase the zoa frag from - Thank you so much for this nice surprise whoever you are...
Definitely pink krak, was just about to post that

OP
OP
larangcon

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still can't believe how lucky I am to get a Hitchhiker like this one. Any story out there that had similar experience, I would like to hear such story, thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back