OMG! Liveaquaria switched their 14 day guarantee to a store credit!!!

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
keep yourself away from Aqua locker. All fishes are sick. They are the worse, Liveaquaria is still the best out there

Ok, Who paid you? This is your first post......WELCOME TO R2R!

And before I forget.

funny-pictures-unamused-baby.jpg

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqualocker is a no go for me based on terms of guarantee, as are most online vendors. If you cannot use your store credit in combination with free shipping promotion then it is not worthwhile. I feel we are reaching a point where lfs are a better option then online vendors, that was not the case in the past.

CoralsAddiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really?!? I don't believe that for a minute. Your LFS prices are too good to be true. But then again people post what they want on the internet don't they.
Kole tangs in Los Angeles are $26. DD charges $99 and Liveaquaria “sale” price on them is $60.
$99 for a Hovens/Melanurus wrasse while even Petco sells them for $29.99.
The price increase is real and significant.

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kole tangs in Los Angeles are $26. DD charges $99 and Liveaquaria “sale” price on them is $60.
$99 for a Hovens/Melanurus wrasse while even Petco sells them for $29.99.
The price increase is real and significant.

I have experienced the same thing locally. Blue line triggers are $20-50 based on size locally, but listed on DD in the hundreds.

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had really good experiences with Divers Den in the past but their prices have just gotten to be too high for me.

My LFS has fantastic prices. No QT or anything, you're getting what you get from the supply chain. They have refunded me (and other people I know) for fish that died shortly after purchase. I don't know if they have an official policy or time period for refund.

Considering I do an observational QT regardless of where I get my fish from, it doesn't make sense for me to pay DD's (or anyone else's) higher prices and subject the fish to additional shipping stress.

I have looked at Aqua Locker but not ordered from them. It seems to me that if they are charging extra for a 2 week guarantee but not putting the fish through any additional QT or treatment, it's just a markup. If they honestly believed their fish were of exceptional quality/health they would price accordingly and stand behind all sales equally.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've never seen such prices from a LFS before. Those are insanely good prices lol
These look normal for here. Though the gem tang is cheaper

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is buying Regals from DD for this price with no Guarantee aside from arrive alive???

41D96620-29E2-42A6-BEA2-6CDC2ABD7721.png

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back