OMG Sweet fish !

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I like the looks of those, but I am a big clownfish fan.

OP
OP
T

twintrades

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol zoa lover i take it your not a fan of "fancy ones"

Altho you cant deny that Picasso's are awesome in there own way!

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I've ever seen an uglier fish in this hobby. This playing god with clownfish thing has gone way to far.

oceancube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol... really don't think it has anything to do with god. Its all in the breeders. That would mean breeders like myself would have to stop producing nice specimens for other people to enjoy and i dont forsee that happening. Funny how people get upset cause there's new fish coming out every month when in reality it's a good thing.. If you want to talk about god you should contact all the wildcollectors out there collecting and draining the ocean , those are the people you need to be mad at. At least these fish dont look retarded and selling for thousands of dollars. I know if i were to list some retarded picassos i would get critisized quickly , But no a BIG NAME person sells them and noone says a thing its a shame!!

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol... really don't think it has anything to do with god. Its all in the breeders. That would mean breeders like myself would have to stop producing nice specimens for other people to enjoy and i dont forsee that happening. Funny how people get upset cause there's new fish coming out every month when in reality it's a good thing.. If you want to talk about god you should contact all the wildcollectors out there collecting and draining the ocean , those are the people you need to be mad at. At least these fish dont look retarded and selling for thousands of dollars. I know if i were to list some retarded picassos i would get critisized quickly , But no a BIG NAME person sells them and noone says a thing its a shame!!

Okay now I want to see what a retarded clown fish looks like.

oceancube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of breeders are allowed to sell these types and get great credit for it.. In my opinion its embarrasing but hey to each his/her own.....

OP
OP
T

twintrades

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep^ IM setting up for breeding my self. And the hardest part would have to be the culling... Missbars are one thing but ive seen Gills showing and like others have said, Missing or stunted growth. There's a breeder out there online that sells ...... get this specialty shorty s. Its a clown with a severally stunted rear end. Poor thing's are recommended for a low flow tank.

I think that clown i posted is pretty cool. Names don't do it for me. But this one looks sweet!

On a side note i cant wait to get my pair of sanjays !

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay ,stuff like flared gills, small heads and missing fins, thats what i mean....

One of my baby clowns is missing a fin. Didn't notice until I had him home for a bit...probably just a genetic oops, but I won't be saving babies from these two just in case.

Mine are also both misbars. Probably the culls, but I love the quirky patterns.

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back