OMG. We Have Too Many Corals @_@

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
53,365
Reaction score
4,990
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Hi Will. Price on #5 and #8 please. And are these maricultured frags? Thank you.
 
71


72


73


more to come!!!

Any questions, please email us. We will be listing these on the website shortly.

Thank you,
Aqua SD
 
Wow. I was keeping numbers in my head for the corals that I liked... then I forgot all of them when I saw #60. That deserves its own tank!
 
Hi Will. Price on #5 and #8 please. And are these maricultured frags? Thank you.

Yup, cultured here at ASD! #5 is $50 (blue polyps), #8 is $50 (crazy raspberry). Email me if interested. They are WYSIWYG.

[email protected]


Whats #3? Cant find it on website.

#3 is our "Capote" acro. That piece is $50 as well


Wow. I was keeping numbers in my head for the corals that I liked... then I forgot all of them when I saw #60. That deserves its own tank!

I agree! #60 is insane! That one is our "Rainbow Crono". $30 for small .75" frag and $50 for regular 1 - 1.25" frag.


is #19 a...wall torch????

I wish lol :D Just a splitting head. Great color on that one though!
 
Hey Will, can you pm me (or post) prices on 6,7,50,58,61,68? Thanks
 
Hey Will, can you pm me (or post) prices on 6,7,50,58,61,68? Thanks

Thanks for the post!!

6 - ASD Firestar Acro $100
7 - ASD Rainbow Mille Chunk $150
50 - ASD Baby Fuzz $50 per 1'' frag
58 - Weird Tenuis! ASD Cryptic T $50 per 1'' frag
61 - $30 for 3/4" frag, $50 for 1" - 1.25" frag
68 - $30 for 3/4" frag, $50 for 1" - 1.25' frag

I should just name and put pricing from the start, sorry about that! This was just suppose to be a preview for the website update lol!

Any other inquires, please email me :)
 
Pm prices. 24, 32, 40, & 46

I'll post here :)

24 - $50
32 - $400 WYSIWYG, turning heads when people walk past it in our shop, almost made a guy fall LOL!
40 - $30 for 3/4", $50 for 1" frag
46 - $30 for 3/4", $50 for 1" frag

Thank you!
 
Why you gotta do this to me? I have to wait at least 2 months before anything can be put in my tank. Can I just pay now and you hold them for 2 months? Haha

#66 is amazing...what is it?
 
Last edited:
30per13_zpsb6d9fac2.jpg

Dang, I really like these for some reason!
 
Bringing the heat again Will. My shipment arrived yesterday with everybody looking happy and healthy.
Thanks for all your help with the order :)

Charlie
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new