on my own :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mbc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mbc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Location
Hills of MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the better half who was told to get my own user name:tsk:

I think this community has a lot of great people and their willingness to share info is awesome!
 
welcome!! maybe you can talk to my "better" half and make her get her own account to
 
Welcome to R2R! :bigsmile:

-M&T
 
Well, welcome to the fam!! Hope you enjoy the site!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new