one FL ricordia fighting me

dnb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a FL ricordia that got bullied away from its location, super glued it to a frag on one attempt, super glued it to my live rock on another attempt, and now its been in a container for 1.5 weeks with a frag disc on the bottom....; yet somehow this thing refuses to stay attached to anything, it even completely changed colors... tips/ideas?

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a FL ricordia that got bullied away from its location, super glued it to a frag on one attempt, super glued it to my live rock on another attempt, and now its been in a container for 1.5 weeks with a frag disc on the bottom....; yet somehow this thing refuses to stay attached to anything, it even completely changed colors... tips/ideas?
Stop trying to glue it for starters. Put it in a container with a layer of rock rubble on the bottom and hopefully it will choose a home.

Upvote 0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 42 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back