One foot bristle worm need gone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg
And hes sucked up was way bigger abour 2 feet
 
Man that thing looks so awesome. I hope I can get ahold of one someday
 
Thats the crazy part i havent add anything in over 3 years
 
And it had to be the bottom rock in the pile too i had some live rock already cured so i took a piece and just replaced it in case there where more or its A sexual and eggs
 
So it was a bobbit worm took it down to have someone look at it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new