One Gallon opportunities

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, so I just came across a one gallon tank, it looks sleek and nice made for a desk. And of course it has a sponge filter of some sort I think. I was going for either a freshwater snail/shrimp nano build. Or maybe an isopod vivarium setup. But I thought why not ask you guys if you have any interesting ideas for a one gallon. A one gallon for a fish is torture so i have no plans for that but maybe put some sand and a little rock pillar with sea grass/macroalgae for a little snail or hermit.

OP
OP
santeeeyyy

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oooo a desolate type of scape. Like an empty sea floor thats shown in documentarys n such that looks barren.

OP
OP
santeeeyyy

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oooo a desolate type of scape. Like an empty sea floor thats shown in documentarys n such that looks barren

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Hey, so I just came across a one gallon tank, it looks sleek and nice made for a desk. And of course it has a sponge filter of some sort I think. I was going for either a freshwater snail/shrimp nano build. Or maybe an isopod vivarium setup. But I thought why not ask you guys if you have any interesting ideas for a one gallon. A one gallon for a fish is torture so i have no plans for that but maybe put some sand and a little rock pillar with sea grass/macroalgae for a little snail or hermit.
Sexy shrimp? Maybe get 3

OP
OP
santeeeyyy

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sexy shrimp? Maybe get 3
ooo that would be cool. get some of that fine small grain sand. Only thing that sucks is the filtration as I found out the tank is the aquatop venti series.

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along!

OP
OP
santeeeyyy

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.pnw-custom.com/product-page/small-in-one-1-gallon-desktop-aquarium

I have one of these that I was planning on doing sexy shrimp in.

The guy who makes these has had two trimma gobies in his for like a year and a half without issue.
Yea the only issue is this one’s filtration is only a funny looking tube thing that pushes water out of it from the top and it has a “3” stage media pad that connects to it. I’ll def had to use life rock now that I think about it to help with filtration

image.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back