One month grow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcbueno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jcbueno

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
46
Location
H-Town
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well almost, few days to complete the month but I already had the picture

4CE95AFC-008D-45BB-9632-47C463C497FB.jpeg D87DE219-C19F-461F-B042-5B86D8A0E839.jpeg
 
Looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new