One of kind Acans!!!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,684
Reaction score
6,126
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bleeding Rainbow Mother NFS
BLEEDING.jpg

Bleeding Rainbow Mini-Colony $200
b62be3cd.jpg

Snake Charmers Acan $50 per polyp
36961acc.jpg

Rainbowlicious $50 a polyp
072cdea9.jpg

All these Acans are Aquacultured
 
Last edited:
Bleeding Rainbow mini colony sold. The other two are available.
 
man I missed the bleeding rainbow... can you let me know when you would have more?
fyi your dream pack of chalices are doing great!

thanks
 
I have seen these acans grow from tiny little frags. Its nice to see someone selling corals that are acclimated to captive life :)

Awesome acans Kien
 
yea whoever bought it got a heck of a deal......i paid $100 for my one polyp..
 
2 attinic 1 fiji 1 daytime. All acan have been in my system for over 2 years and are proven to hold color. Colors will vary under different system lighting and conditions.
 
Nice pieces Kien! I still have your Bleeding Rainbow... curious about what par values your giving it under those bulbs. or if you don't have par, depth of acan under surface & height of fixture over surface.

Thanks man :)
 
I dont have a par meter but will try to get my hands on one. I know that all my rainbow acan get very little light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new