One of those up and down things...

Reef Keeper 18

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
Location
Outside Buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goin through another down.. went away for two weeks on vacation.Left the tanks to a very trustworthy employee who takes care of tanks often. I guess the air conditioner wasnt tured up enough so it fried a lot of my corals...:/ hydro birdsnest chalice all looking bad... just that period where i hate my tank
 
Sorry to hear that.. I left for 1 week and told my tank watcher,lol, to make sure they top off the water as needed,I loose alot of water in a weeks time, and they forgot. Salinity got REALLY high and one of my HIGH end chalices bleached...It still is recovering...

Hope all goes well in the recovery part of the tank.

GL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new