Online INSANITY

PacificEastAquaculture

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
9,050
Reaction score
7,877
Location
Mardela Springs, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking around at pricing of online coral vendors and I'm astounded by the INSANITY!

INSANELY enhanced photos and prices! Acro frags of 1/2-3/4 inch for hundreds of dollars.

Hundreds of dollars for single head Euphyllia.

So-called HIGH END corals. Well, at least the price, name, and photo enhancement are HIGH END.

I think it's insane!

So, what am I doing about it?

OFFERING
●Reasonably priced corals
●100% Aquacultured
●100% WYSIWYG
●100% Under $25

That's right, you heard that right.

Fight the ridiculous prices, reject the so-called Live Sale scam, and tedious auctions--as if they're selling Beanie Babies or baseball cards.

We offer an alternative. Updated multiple times weekly.
https://pacificeastaquaculture.com/collections/under-25-wysiwyg-frags

Under $25 WYSIWYG Aquacultured Frags
under-25-wysiwyg-coral-frag-cyphastrea-bronze-yellow-polyps-aquacultured-pea-U15A2414 (1).jpg
glowing-watermelon-chalice-lps-under-25--pea-u25-AU1906.jpg
bright-orange-leptoseris-lps-under-25-frags-pea-u25-ju0701.jpg
strawberry-blonde-favia-lps-under-25-pea-u25-ju2915.jpg
superman-encrusting-montipora-sps-under-25-pea-u25-ju2909 (1).jpg
red-hot-lava-cyphastrea-lps-under-25--pea-u25-AU1903.jpg
martian-terrain-chalice-lps-pea-u25-AU2402.jpg
neon-polyp-scrolling-turbinaria-lps-pea-u25-AU2412.jpg
rouge-lobophyllia-lps-pea-u25-AU2405.jpg
ultra-acan-lordhowensis-lps-pea-u25-AU2420.jpg
 
Have you seen the latest so-called Live Sale? Talk about insanity, holy moly! Totally blue lighting and outrageously high prices. Those are sale prices??
I have to agree with you. I didn't bite on anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new