Only the start

Thanks! The goal is to have a Goni dominant tank.
Sweet! Looking forward to it maturing. Also, welcome to the cool kids' club. I just recently joined myself :-)
 
Sweet! Looking forward to it maturing. Also, welcome to the cool kids' club. I just recently joined myself :)
Welcome to the club! Everything in the tank besides the new additions started to take off. I have a see new goni polyps growing daily
 
Emerald city Favia
F2BC0F6E-3DD7-4DE5-9AFC-1FFE27158B6F.jpeg
 
Cranberry Craze Favia
 

Attachments

  • 248634E7-A72B-4BD9-9EF9-A178317530A2.jpeg
    248634E7-A72B-4BD9-9EF9-A178317530A2.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 65
Got this yesterday, sold to me as a Stratosphere.
 

Attachments

  • 9B917BA1-36F2-4CAD-B07E-2BB6595C1703.jpeg
    9B917BA1-36F2-4CAD-B07E-2BB6595C1703.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 59
  • A39A7FD5-AB45-468F-B339-CCD926E5E949.jpeg
    A39A7FD5-AB45-468F-B339-CCD926E5E949.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 92

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new