• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ONYX EXTREME PICASSO CLOWNS

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fridmani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
862
Reaction score
101
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a few pairs of bonded Onyx Extreme Picasso Clowns. They are tank-raised and healthy eating everything. The range in size from 1.5"-2.25" depending on the pair. I'm located near Pasadena, and I can ship. I can better pricing for multiple pairs. I have videos available if you message me.

PAIR 1: $175
PAIR 2: $200
PAIR 3: $225
PAIR 4: $125
HELMET 1: $110

Pair 1.jpg
Pair 2.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_9206.jpg
Pair 4.jpg
Helmet 1.jpg
 
They haven't been trained to got into anemone yet, but I usually put them in a container with one and they usually start to go into it gradually. PM with which pair you are interested in for the video.
 
UPDATE: 10/20/25
PAIR 1: $175 SOLD
PAIR 2: $200
PAIR 3: $225
PAIR 4: $125 SOLD
HELMET 1: $110 SOLD (I do have a single 2.5" one available also)
 
I won't know 100% till I pack them, but I think it was around $60-75 overnight last time I checked.
 
I have a few pairs of bonded Onyx Extreme Picasso Clowns. They are tank-raised and healthy eating everything. The range in size from 1.5"-2.25" depending on the pair. I'm located near Pasadena, and I can ship. I can better pricing for multiple pairs. I have videos available if you message me.

PAIR 1: $175
PAIR 2: $200
PAIR 3: $225
PAIR 4: $125
HELMET 1: $110

Pair 1.jpg
Pair 2.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_9206.jpg
Pair 4.jpg
Helmet 1.jpg
Do you still have any helmets clowns?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new