Onyx Fixture from Rapid LED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone try this fixture?
I was looking into building a new DIY LED fixture for a frag tank when I stumbled across this fixture.
Onyx by Rapid LED - Rapid LED
It almost beats the savings of going DIY. While I love making LED fixtures this may be a better route for my frag tank. Anyone have experience with it??
Thanks
 
It hasn't even came out yet, they are going to start shipping them early January, I am throwing the idea around getting one for my 40g cube
 
i like it but i dont think it has the ability to dim it if needed.
 
We had the dimmable version over our tanks at Macna this year and really put everything else we had to shame. Very high quality build from those guys!
 
It's a good looking light it is dimmable a guy with rapid led had one over his frag tank at our last frag swap a couple weeks ago and one was donated to the raffle
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new