Open water nano reef fish recommendations?

20gallonreefer000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
227
Reaction score
184
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1.5 year old sps dominated 20 gallon and am looking for a small and relatively peaceful fish to add for some movement. I currently have a pair of chalk bass so something that isn't blue or red would be nice. Any recommendations are welcome, thanks :)
 
How is the chalk bass pair doing in your tank? Heard they can get pretty big.
You can always try a blenny in your tank. Perfectly peaceful fish with a lot of personality
 
How is the chalk bass pair doing in your tank? Heard they can get pretty big.
You can always try a blenny in your tank. Perfectly peaceful fish with a lot of personality
The chalk bass are great, very fun fish to watch when they are out. A blenny is an option, if I can find a tail spot I’ll definitely get one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new