Opinions please.

Jerid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
25
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at the IM fusion 40g and the JBJ 45g. Any pros and cons I should be considering?
 
Love the 45 JBJ excellent, simple tank to operate and run. Never had any terrible issues with the tank IME. I think a thing to consider is limited "sump" space You don't have a whole lot of room for skimmer or other bigger equipment. I personally don't run a skimmer or UV and my tank has done well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new