ORA Bellina

I didn’t even know this coral was still around. I have a big Chips colony, would love a piece to bellina if anyone is willing to ship is in south Florida. Beautiful coral.
 
New arrival via @Pieces of the Ocean. PE out the bag, dip and system intro. Chunky, healed and aquacultured all +. Hope to update as time goes…
IMG_6007.png
Wow! What a beauty. Can’t wait to see how it grows out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new