ORA Blue Bottlebrush

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rickyrooz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
yeah, live aquaria is the only place i know. i was going to get one from them when they had it in stock.....but i was waiting for other maricultured stuff to come up.

but then the bottlebrushes were all gone. :(
 
I plan on asking for one on my next order lol but wont hold my breath but some good news is if anyones looking they do have dustin deepwater acro and monti spongodes avaible
 
I plan on asking for one on my next order lol but wont hold my breath but some good news is if anyones looking they do have dustin deepwater acro and monti spongodes avaible

OMG!! what is this "dustin deepwater"!!!?? is that one of the new releases i've been waiting for???

please order them (and save one with my name on it), if it is in fact the new releases i'm thinking about.
 
I plan on asking for one on my next order lol but wont hold my breath but some good news is if anyones looking they do have dustin deepwater acro and monti spongodes avaible

These corals are not yet listed on Live Aquaria's website right? How do I go about purchasing these corals? Calling their customer service and requesting one?
 
Last edited:
I also know that they have an Oregon Tort they are working on. That Deepwater one is sick. I have seen it at a marine conference. I also know they are coming out with a few different colored Monti Digis.
 
This one was an ORA Marshall Island 'bottlebrush'.
HPIM4534.jpg

I picked up another ORA blue tipped tenius recently that might be the bluetipped bottlebrush, but it only has blue tips right now (light blue).
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new