ORA blue iris..

  • Thread starter Thread starter VirusAcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VirusAcro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone in this forum have an blue iris colony..I heard is a beautiful piece..please share your pics..thank you..!!
 
IMAG0191.jpg
this is mine under all white light it went through a browned out phase and 2 tank moves. sorry for the cellphone pic this is about 3 months old.
 
Last edited:
IMAG0191.jpg this is mine under all white light it went through a browned out phase and 2 tank moves. sorry for the cellphone pic this is about 3 months old.
What is your placement? I just got a frag of this and I have it about halfway down (210 gal tank) under 250w MH. Moderate flow from an mp60.
 
What is your placement? I just got a frag of this and I have it about halfway down (210 gal tank) under 250w MH. Moderate flow from an mp60.

I have mine about 7 inches from the top of the water with moderate flow.
 
That thing grows like mad for me. I had it for 5 months and I lost it.
Growth
mepehehu.jpg
hu6u8ysy.jpg
gy4a5uqy.jpg
 
I had it in the back top center. At the time I had 2 seio superflow 620 and for lighting a 6 bulb t5. I would say it had moderate flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new