ORA blue iris

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly one of the coolest acros in my opinion. I would love to see some mini colonies if possible! I've had mine for almost a year and finally just grew over the frag plug.
 
Amazing looking coral. Always wanted to get one.
 
Ok thank you sounds good. Hopefully it gets really big;) Seen it a few times in person.
 
Ok thank you sounds good. Hopefully it gets really big;) Seen it a few times in person.

I hope it does too! Lol everyone I know that got one it died on them. I'm holding strong though! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new