ORA Borealis Acropora

i got one about three days ago, i dipped it in interceptor, tmpcc, fw exit, and coral revive and about 30 min after it went the polyps were out. the skin color faded some with all the dipping, but this coral has the biggest fattest bright green polyps ive ever seen on a coral.
 
looks like an amazing coral. I hope my LFS gets one in soon!!!
 
I should have one on Thursday.:D I would love to see some updates. Pics Please
 
Nice looking coral. I'm impress with the ORA people lately. Corals are comming very nice from them recently.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new