Ora clownfish not eating

saltwatertabk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Messages
67
Reaction score
23
Location
jensen beach flordia
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got him 4 days ago from LFS and he hasn’t ate yet, when I put vitamins in water which is tiny little balls he goes after them and eats but he shows no interest to mysis, brine, rods mix. There is no marks or anything showing a disease and he is swims like normal, I noticed he twitches every once in a while

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Thank you for the reply, yeah it was from ora I’ll pick up some pellets later at store thanks for the advice
Try to get sinking pellets sop they dont all float away
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new